Grundig External Speaker
About the Speaker
This is such a unique piece, it was an external speaker from a Grundig stereo system. It has been hand sanded and sealed with natural oil sealer to bring out a gorgeous finish. It will come with a new amp and bluetooth as well as a new 3 way speaker. The original wood shell with be used to deliver the sound and will connect to any bluetooth device. If you are looking for a statement piece for your house this is definitely the one!
Please allow 2-3 weeks for build time
Dimensions - 10 1/2" wide X 10 3/4" deep X 31 1/2" high
Material – Wood
About the Bluetooth Speaker
- new class D amplifier
- new bluetooth 4.0 board
- new power supply and cord with on/off switch
- connects to all bluetooth enabled devices
- easy set up and connection process (instructions included with each radio)
- rich modern sound with a classic vintage/antique look
- streams audio of music, podcasts, Youtube videos, movies, anything from your device
- all components are internal, no recharging of bluetooth or any other component required
- power switch on speaker, everything else controlled by bluetooth device
About Daff Design
Daff Design was created with the idea of reusing, recycling and repurposing materials to give them a second life. We take pride in reusing materials in as many areas of our products as possible while still producing the quality sound and practicality that we strive for. Our radios were none working pieces that have been lovingly repurposed and refinished (when necessary). All the original internal components have been donated to an individual who restores and repairs tube radios with no components being thrown out.
It is our goal to provide people with the sound quality they are looking for, in a form and function that fits their lifestyle.
Our world is ever evolving, but sometimes our tastes don’t. Why not have enjoy beautiful craftsmanship with a modern twist.
We are open to suggestions, new ideas or any custom work you may have. Please reach out to us with any ideas, questions or comments you may have, we would love to hear from you!