Northern Electric Baby Champ
About the Radio
Beautiful Baby Champ radio that has been mostly left alone except for the speaker cloth. It will be built with a custom speaker box, a full range speaker and bluetooth. It is easy to use, just connect it to your bluetooth device the first time, and it will automatically connect every time it is turned on (on/off switch on the power cord).
Dimensions - 13" wide X 7" deep X 7 1/4" high
Material – Bakelite
Please allow 2-3 weeks for build time
About the Bluetooth Speaker (lead time of 2-3 weeks to build)
- new custom speaker box constructed of MDF that is sealed and vented
- new class D amplifier
- new bluetooth 4.0 board
- new power supply and cord with on/off switch
- connects to all bluetooth enabled devices
- easy set up and connection process (instructions included with each radio)
- rich modern sound with a classic vintage/antique look
- streams audio of music, podcasts, Youtube videos, movies, anything from your device
- all components are internal, no recharging of bluetooth or any other component required
- power switch on speaker, everything else controlled by bluetooth device
About Daff Design
Daff Design was created with the idea of reusing, recycling and repurposing materials to give them a second life. We take pride in reusing materials in as many areas of our products as possible while still producing the quality sound and practicality that we strive for. Our radios were none working pieces that have been lovingly repurposed and refinished (when necessary). All the original internal components have been donated to an individual who restores and repairs tube radios with no components being thrown out.
It is our goal to provide people with the sound quality they are looking for, in a form and function that fits their lifestyle.
Our world is ever evolving, but sometimes our tastes don’t. Why not have enjoy beautiful craftsmanship with a modern twist.
We are open to suggestions, new ideas or any custom work you may have. Please reach out to us with any ideas, questions or comments you may have, we would love to hear from you!